Winter Sleigh Rides Colorado
Nestled in the Squaw Creek Valley in Cordillera, 15 minutes west of Beaver Creek, Colorado, Bearcat's Cabin is the original cabin the Bearden family homesteaded during the early 20th century. Thanks to the efforts of the Cordillera Preservation Foundation and Bearcat Stables, the Cabin has been completely restored, and now acts as one of Vail's most historic restaurant settings.
You and your family are invited to tour these historic grounds via Horse and Sleigh while sipping on your favorite beverage. Our knowledgeable team drivers will give you the history of the land and make your journey unforgettable. Bring your camera because you will want to take pictures of these majestic 2000 pound animals.
After your ride, step into a piece of Colorado history as you dine in this historic setting.
- Open Tuesday-Saturday evenings during the ski season, and seven days a week through the Christmas/New Year holiday.
- Each sleigh seats up to 14 guests.
- Two Sleigh Ride Options Available:
- 30 minute Sleigh Rides without dinner offered between 3-4:30 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, $30 per person.
- Sleigh Rides (With Dinner) Tues.-Sat. at 5.30 and 7.30 p.m. $85 per person for adults; Children 12 and under - $50.00.
- Winter Menu.
- We have a 15 passenger van available for transportation, please call for rates.
- A private 2 person sleigh is available for engagements, anniversaries, birthdays and special occasions for $150.
- Large groups are welcome.
- Great for families!
- Warm Fire Pit.
- Hot drinks.
- The Cabin is available for private groups. Call for details.